Rethink Agri-Food Innovation Week returns to Singapore on November 20-22, 2019
The Rethink Agri-Food Innovation Week returns to Singapore on November 20-22, 2019 as part of a full week of networking and knowledge sharing events focused on building a healthy, sustainable and resilient food system.
Global agribusinesses, indoor growers, food brands, ingredient developers and investors will join exciting new start-ups from across the region to exchange ideas on how technology can be applied to the challenges facing the agri-food supply chain in Asia.
Supported by the Singapore EDB, SFA, ASTAR and Temasek, the summit will gather over 500 delegates, demonstrating Singapore’s growing position as a centre for agri-food innovation.
Over three days we’ll explore emerging opportunities and challenges at every stage of the agri-food supply chain:
- Harnessing Plant Science to Optimise Crops for Nutrition and Climate Resilience
- Driving Precision Agriculture through Remote Sensing and AI Innovation
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers through Digital Connectivity and Data-Driven Insights
- Targeting Malnutrition and Healthy Ageing through Fortified and Functional Foods
- Preventing Diabetes through Sugar Reduction, Processing and Replacement Technologies
- Translating Alternative Protein Innovation to the Asian Consumer – from Plant-Based to Cell-Based
- Optimising Urban Farming for Resource-Efficient Food Security
Driving Sustainable Aquaculture through Nutrition and Health Innovation
- Growing the Southeast Asian Agri-Food Tech Ecosystem through New Innovation Models and Investment Opportunities
This year’s agenda is being developed with our expert Advisory Board: