Why Partner with Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Week, Singapore 2019?
Whether you are rebranding, looking to raise your profile, merging organisations or entering the market, the sponsorship opportunities at Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Week, Singapore 2019 will increase your profile and directly influence the most senior people across the agri-food sector. A sponsorship role offers the opportunity to lead the discussion on new models for technology development in the agricultural and food technology sector and to associate your brand with accelerating innovation and adoption in this market.
- Educate your market and be seen as a thought leader for the agri-food tech industry
- Showcase your products and services to over 300 international agri-food executives
- Elevate your presence in the networking environment as a recognised face at the event
- Position your company ahead of your competitors
There are also a number of opportunities to exhibit within the busy networking space at the summit, and for Start-Ups to present in one of the Technology Showcase sessions.
For more information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities at the summit, please contact: Rachel Mackie, Business Development Manager +44 (0)1273 789989 email@example.com
Marketing & PR
We are always interested to discuss potential marketing partnerships for mutual benefit with international associations, trade embassies, industry bodies and leading publications. As a Marketing Partner we can offer:
- Visibility for your brand/organisation to our extensive database on conference materials including the website, brochure, emails and summit programme
- Special partner delegate discount offers to extend the benefit of our partnership to your network/members
- A complimentary delegate pass to attend the summit in Singapore (subject to agreed activity)
- Opportunities to distribute your magazines or related materials in the breakout area at the conference (subject to pre-approval of content)
Please contact Sophie Ruffett for more details:
Marketing and Events Assistant
T: (0)1273 789989
Media & PR:
If you are a registered industry journalist or member of the press and would like to discuss the summit in further detail, arrange an interview with a speaker or to request a press pass, please contact:
T: +44 (0)1273 789989