Accelerating technology and investment in Asia’s agri-food value chain
The Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Week in Singapore explores the latest innovations and market opportunities in the agri-food supply chain across Southeast Asia, India and China.
Featuring dedicated segments on Agriculture, Indoor Farming, Aquaculture, New Proteins, and Food-Tech, the three-day summit will share innovation and experiences from around the globe to support the growth of the region’s agri-food innovation ecosystem. It will explore the latest models for technology investment, incubation and commercialisation, showcasing the most exciting technology start-ups from around the world and creating powerful partnership opportunities to accelerate the region’s sustainable growth.
Key Themes for the 2019 summit:
- Driving Precision Agriculture through Remote Sensing and AI Innovation
- Harnessing Plant Science to Optimise Crops and the Soil Microbiome for Nutrition and Climate Resilience
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers through Digital Connectivity and Data-Driven Insights
- Targeting Malnutrition and Healthy Ageing through Fortified and Functional Foods
- Preventing Diabetes through Sugar Reduction, Processing and Replacement Technologies
- Translating Alternative Protein Innovation to the Asian Consumer – from Plant-Based to Cell-Based
- Optimising Urban Farming for Resource-Efficient Food Security
- Driving Sustainable Aquaculture through Nutrition and Feed Innovation
- Growing the Asian Agri-Food Tech Ecosystem through New Innovation Models and Investment