About The Summit
Accelerating technology and investment in Asia’s agri-food value chain
Produced by the expert team behind the acclaimed World Agri-Tech, Indoor AgTech and Future Food-Tech summits, the 2019 Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Week in Singapore explored the latest innovations and market opportunities in the agri-food supply chain across Southeast Asia, India and China.
Featuring dedicated segments on Agriculture, Indoor Farming, Aquaculture, New Proteins, and Food-Tech, the three-day summit brought together agribusinesses, indoor growers, food brands and ingredient developers with equipment manufacturers, entrepreneurs and investors to share innovation and experiences from around the globe and forge new partnerships.
As the regional agri-food innovation ecosystem grows, the summit explored the latest models for technology investment, incubation and commercialisation, showcasing the most exciting technology start-ups from around the world and creating powerful partnership opportunities to accelerate the region’s sustainable growth for the future.
Key Themes for the 2019 summit:
- Driving Precision Agriculture through Remote Sensing and AI Innovation
- Harnessing Plant Science to Optimise Crops and the Soil Microbiome for Nutrition and Climate Resilience
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers through Digital Connectivity and Data-Driven Insights
- Targeting Malnutrition and Healthy Ageing through Fortified and Functional Foods
- Preventing Diabetes through Sugar Reduction, Processing and Replacement Technologies
- Translating Alternative Protein Innovation to the Asian Consumer – from Plant-Based to Cell-Based
- Optimising Urban Farming for Resource-Efficient Food Security
- Driving Sustainable Aquaculture through Nutrition and Feed Innovation
- Growing the Asian Agri-Food Tech Ecosystem through New Innovation Models and Investment